Friday, November 03, 2006

New hair, new BAD ATTITUDE.

New hair.

Cut my hair last night. I wanted a haircut that said "I'm a fucking hard-ass, and also slightly homosexual." I think I found the right mix.

What I didn't realise is that, along with the new "do", I would also develop a whole new attitude. Gone is the Joe who used to let you in front of me at the Bell Street/Sydney Road intersection... the Joe who would thoughtfully switch his mobile to "silent" before the movie started... the Joe who took his shoes off before having a go on the jumping castle. If you want that Joe, then you need to go to the cemetery.

Because he's DEAD.

The new Joe is BEE AY DEE - BAD - and here to stay.

Fucking check me out:

Bad Attitude

See how BAD I am? I'm like "Yo... Yo, fuck responsibility... I'm fucking BAD. What? You wanna fight about it? Didn't think so. Bitch."

I'm gonna go scuff up some jumping castles with my shoes.

P.S. The likeness to Zangeif from Street Fighter was completely unintentional.

3 comments:

lucyrogue said...

Paul said you look like a Muslim.
I aint dating no fucken Moozi.

Nah I think you look H-O-T.
Hose me down baybee, my boyfriend on fiyaaar!

Joe said...

I'm tellin' ya, it's the BAD ATTITUDE. It get's all the ladies hawt.

Anonymous said...

not just the ladies too.....