Sunday, January 21, 2007

$115 later...

So after wallowing in self-obsession for a couple of hours, my brother pointed me to some software that seemed like the magic answer to my hard drive problems. It cost $90(US) and was a pain in the ass to make a boot disk out of (I purchased/downloaded it on my mum's PC which doesn't have a burner, and my PC doesn't have a floppy drive), but whatever it did, it seems to have done the trick. All of my artwork and photos are intact... for now. That's all I really cared about. I'm making back-up DVDs as I type.

Cautiously yours,

--Joe.

P.S. Thanks for the support, friends. You know who you are. Extra special thanks to my best mate Daniel who let me sob over his keyboard for an hour as I tried to burn an ISO of the boot disk using his virus-ridden computer.

No comments: