Saturday, April 01, 2006

Some important news...

Hi everyone. This has been a long time coming. I'm writing this blog post from an internet cafe in Dubai.

I've decided to give up drawing. It just doesn't do anything for me anymore. After spending some time meditating at the platypusary, I came to the decision that I would become a world-wanderer, that is, walk the land and spread my wisdom in the form of small origami fortune cookies. It's going well so far, although people aren't really taking to the whole "me walking around nude from the waist down" thing. I tried to explain that it's just what the fertility gods' commanded, but they still arrested me. I managed to escape the prison with some help from my fourth wife, Libby Lenton. She's a darling. Now I'm going to meet up with a ninja friend of mine who's going to direct me to the nearest Subway. Apparently they have this new apple pie flavoured sauce.

So anyway, I'd better go, because I'm paying for my time here with money I stole from a small Albanian fishmonger.

April fools. Although you probably figured that out already.

No comments: