Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Aaaah... fuck.

I've been fucking had.

So I did this I.Q. test yesterday and it turns out it was a bloody prank. Even though it looked to me like I got 144 on the test, everyone else saw a 74. To correct this injustice, I took a screen capture of my brilliant score, cut it out and replaced the prank image, so that everyone could truly see what a genius I is. Today I found that the test is missing and in it's place is le prank revealed.

Now I feel like a fucking dunce. However, doesn't the fact that I can admit that show true character, which is even more invaluable than intelligence? Probably not, no. But at least let me pretend.

The saddest part is that I cheated on a couple of questions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.