Thursday, September 20, 2007

I am come to stay.

I can finally say I'm a published illustrator.



The proof is in the pudding:









Not much more to add, aside from saying that it's so much cooler seeing my work in print like this than it is when I'm staring at a computer screen for eight hours.

And before you ask, I'm not yet sure where the book is going to be available. I'm still waiting to hear back from the publisher on that one.

So yeah, I'm happy, but tired. The deadlines on the job I'm currently working are ridonculous.

6 comments:

lucyrogue said...

OMFG you have MADE IT baby!
Put down the deposit on the hand shaped house.

p.s my word verification is ivfqwit.
I've only just started IVF! Surely it's not time to quit.

Catherine said...

Oh dude, that's brilliant. I can't wait to get a copy. So happy for you!

ally said...

Congrats! That is beyond awesome :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! GO JOE!!! this is AWESOMELY AWESOME!! can't wait to get my copy! congrats!

Beto said...

Awesome man, congrats!!

I want the signed copy to, maybe, put it on eBay :D

Anonymous said...

Whats this??

Did you write a book?? Since when??

Regardless, good stuff man.